ATD San Diego
The San Diego chapter of the Association of Talent Development (formerly American Society of Training and Development) was chartered in 1947. Our members represent financial and educational institutions, retailers, hospitals, high technology firms, manufacturing, government agencies, service industries, construction, tourism, publishing and airlines, as well as independent consultants and students.
We meet regularly at least once each month, for either lunch or dinner. Meetings include a program with speakers selected for their expertise in a particular learning and development or other management area. Information on each meeting is published in the Chapter newsletter.
In addition to the state-of-the-art knowledge gained from these meetings, socializing and networking with others in the field are exciting aspects of membership in the chapter.
Advancing human performance
We are the leading resource for inspiring, growing, and connecting talent and organizational development professionals in San Diego.
As a chapter, we create the IDEAL environment
- Integrity – We commit to the highest level of honesty and transparency; being good stewards of our chapter resources and treating each other as professional partners.
- Diversity – We respect, embrace, and value the differences of our chapter members and encourage an inclusive and cooperative environment.
- Excellence – We strive to provide programs, workshops and networking opportunities that meet or exceed the expectations of our members and guests.
- Adaptive – We are ever changing; embracing new experiences, taking risks, being creative, progressive and forward looking.
- Leadership – We use our leadership talents to engage in chapter activities and act in a commitment to service that challenges us to be better.
To Join or Renew