How to choose &
How to use a Learning
Management System (LMS)
Speaker: Troy Gorostiza, Founder, Knowledge Stream
Troy will engage us in a discussion and enlighten us on questions such as;
- How can I truly judge if an LMS meets my needs?
- Should I stick with my painful LMS or consider a new one?
- What does the future LMS look like?
If any of these questions interest you, or if you have your own questions to ask, be sure to register for this event!
Dinner will be included for only $10.
About the Learning Technology SIG
This new group is intended to help members expand their knowledge and capabilities around technology-enabled learning. Specifically we aim to learn more about
• Tools for design, development, and management of technology-enabled learning (mobile, e-learning, performance support, knowledge management, social, big data)
• Challenges and best practices for design, development, implementation, and evaluation of technology-enabled learning
The group relies primarily on the members to present or facilitate discussions on selected topics. The presentations aim to engage the members in discussion so that we gain from our collective expertise.
Questions? Click here to send us an email