Presented by Tom Kuhlman, Articulate VP of Community
This is a 2-day event. You may attend one day or both days.
Day 1: Rapid E-learningDay 1 will focus on practical tips for getting the most out of the resources you have to create engaging and interactive elearning courses. Topics covered will include:
• Simple ways to get started and move your ILT content online
• Working with your Subject Matter Experts
• Techniques to help you create the right “look and feel” for your course
• Creating interactive content with re-usable, interactive models.
You do not need a computer for Day 1.(Limited to 75 participants)
Day 2: Hands-on Storyline Workshop *FULL*Day 2 will be a hands-on session devoted to Articulate Storyline. The session reviews the core authoring process and introduces you to key Storyline features. You will practice creating interactive content using Slide Layers, Triggers, and State features. Participants will learn how to:
• Insert various types of content on a slide
• Work with Storyline’s built-in characters
• Create interactivity using Slide Layers, Triggers, and States
• Customize the course player
• Publish to Flash, HTML5, and iOS for iPad viewing
You WILL need a computer for Day 2. (Day 2 is limited to 50 people.)
Please bring your computer fully charged; there will be charging stations located on the side of the room.
Please download the trial version of Articulate Storyline ahead of time: http://www.articulate.com/products/storyline-overview.php
Continental Breakfast and Lunch included
For further information, please call:
Jacqueline Sirota: 619-218-2542
Jeanne Strayer: 760-632-8655
To be placed on a wait-list for Day 2 please send an email to Jacqueline.Sirota@JacquelineSirota.com.